Club Penguin Pin Tracker

Saraapril's Pin Tracker :)

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Club Penguin Gary s Time Trekker Spotted

Hey everyone!Thanks to Yoda992 for letting me know about this.He said:

In the Club Penguin Halloween Party of 2012, I noticed something interesting about the telescope in the haunted mansion of Gariwald VIII. After the bat puffle appears, if you waited a little longer a strange machine would suddenly appear then flash and disappear. I successfully captured an image of the mysterious machine. I studied the image and assumed it was an invention built by Gary, maybe a teleportation machine or time machine. I then decided to check  .... ....... ........ for any new posts and was surprised to see that the latest post was about the mysterious machine I took a picture of during the Halloween Party.


Here are the pictures:





I got some pictures from the time trekker too:




No comments:

Post a Comment